RSS FEED
I was going to write this yesterday, but you know... work.

Yesterday was the second of November. It is a day that I'll forever be etched into my memory.

Mainly for one reason, 2004.
2004.

Yes, it was the day I finished my HSC. 13 years of school done and dusted and then to play the waiting game.

In '05, I went to court that day... or around abouts then. I won. I'm not allowed to talk about it.

It seems that November is the time for all the decision making.
The 2nd of November this year, I applied for a home loan, or atleast pre-approval.

I don't know how that will go. Nothing is really in my price range, so I'm not sure how that is going to work out at all.

The 2nd of November I also fixed up my enrollment forms.

It's just weird to think about it.

These are the days that mark significant events in the ticking of the boxes of growing up.

It's also interesting to note that I'm now worth more dead than alive.
That being said, I don't have a will, so at this point in time it goes to my parents... who don't read this, so ha, murdering me will not benefit any one financially!

Good to know.

Talking about good to know, I finally worked out how to spell financially and finance without spell check.
And that is awesome.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top