RSS FEED

The day it started

Sometimes, I like to rant and rambling and just write useless crap.


I don't expect anyone to read it, it is really just for me to write, I don't think I'm a good writer, nor have I ever done that but as time keeps going on I've found I enjoy writing more and more.

I'm not sure whether it is fiction or just exaggeration or observations, I like to write about them.

I personally don't like hand writing and prefer to type and thus the general need for a journal I find pointless.

Plus, this isn't much for my thoughts but my observations, which is slightly different. This isn't about going on how the world hates me and all that kind of thing, after all I do have a myspace for all my emo needs. Do I have emo needs?

I'm not there for emo. I like my rock to be angry rock and that's why I enjoy ska and well, musicals. Quite the combination there!


I'm currently at work. I recall there being a meeting for three, it is currently 3.20pm and it being Friday, I ran out of work this morning around 11. I did have stuff to do all week though and that is an impressive effort since I usually don't.

I'm too quick for my own good sometimes. Maybe, if I took more time with some of my stuff I wouldn't run out of work on Friday, then again, Friday has many things to take up my time since the team normally goes out for lunch and then we have the mix and we also have our Friday meeting where we sought the next week out. It's good times.


And we are about to start.

'til next time!

Elyse

2 comments:

Anonymous

Do you mean to SORT next week out? HAHAHAHA
Davey
xX

Elyse

And that is why I need my dictionary!

Though, generally yes. Yes I do.

Damn.

This is why my life has an editor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top