RSS FEED

Tattoo Fears


Yesterday, I spent my day being stabbed multiple times in the wrist.

Yes, an oddly specific place, but what actually happened is I got a new tattoo.

Here is a picture!

Yep, that's a close up of my wrist. Be jealous.

See, that is pretty cool but I am deeply concerned about what this means for me.
You see, this is not my first tattoo.

No, I got my first tattoo in February, 2005. That date is important to note.
This is my first tattoo:



I apologise for the crappy photo, that is a tattoo on my back with a photo I took myself using my laptop, thus very hard to be able to get the pose right.

Yes, the Southern Cross.
I am Australian, it's on our flag. I was clearly a very patriotic 18 year old.

The thing is, that in December 2005, Australia saw this little thing called "The Cronulla Riots." Kind of after that a lot of people got their Aussie pride on and started getting Southern Cross Tattoos and by "Aussie Pride", I mean in a very unwelcoming, the get the fuck out of my country kind of way and now as a result, I come across as a racist bogan. This is a great article that sums up my plight.

That happened after I got my last lot of ink, so now it is up for me to speculate what is going to happen to make me come across as a horrible person this time.

To start off with it is a Raven.

So what could happen?
A bunch of very eager Edgar Allen Poe fans could go on a murder spree of literary proportions leaving a picture of a raven as Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore".



The Raven itself is actually off the crest of the Ravenclaw emblem (That is not why I got it, it is just the bird I liked).
So, what could happen?
A Bunch of Crazed Ravenclaw fans fed up with the fact people don't know who is there house, some people know Luna Lovegood, but really? Loony?
And then that Harlot Cho Chang! What about the rest of the learned house of Ravenclaw?
In an effort to create more Hogwarts related publicity for those of the Ravenclaw House, people start to take over English parliament and get rid of all lion related material and destroy it!
I was going to suggest ransacking bookstores, but I don't think a Ravenclaw would do that.

                                                     

It is a black bird, and yes, I did get the tattoo for the song Blackbird by the Beatles and yes, I am aware a blackbird is a type of bird, but I just like the look of ravens... Stop judging me.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P5CUHHGlQg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So, what could happen?
Some enraged Beatles fans fed up with terrible covers of Blackbird, decide to make those who commit such atrocities in one of two ways, breaking their arms (Yeah, take THOSE broken wings and learn to fly) or poking their eyes out in a violent manner (Yeah, take those sunken eyes and learn to see now, huh buddy? HUH BUDDY?).
Yeah, those people will be waiting for a long while for their moment to be free.

I was told that Ravens are a symbol for Wiccans. A powerful magickal creature able to go through to do the different worlds.
Do you know who that could appeal to? Disenfranchised youth looking for something to associate, call their own and be able to give some kind of power... THE POWER TO DESTROY LIVES! Leaving pictures of the Raven at crime sites painted in blood.

That was a gross imagery, but would still make me look bad.

Blackbirds are plaguing some kind of area and in response farmers plan to wage war on them, only for some fans of the blackbird to defend them. The Blackbird riots cause damage to crops and start a food shortage. People starve! It's chaos... While the Raven croaks nevermore...

So, there are my scenarios for future world events that are going to combine to portray me the worst light humanly possible.

Dear Elyse's Karma,
I don't need you help to make me look bad.
I got that covered.

Regards,
Elyse

1 comments:

bipu

It is a very helpful site and it has many attractive tattoos..... If you want update tattoos pleaseClick here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top