RSS FEED

Damn, have I mentioned how much I hate titles?

I'm a rambler, not really a ranter even though that's the word I prefer.
It's a dictionary thing, rant normally has some kind of anger behind it. I have been known to rant but more often I ramble.

Some people have a one track mind, my mind has many, many, many tracks that can randomly change all the time, it's like the conductor dude is really the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. I'm talking the Disney cartoon version, so that name is correct.

Thus, comes to my point. Damn, I hate titles.

Titles are something I am just terrible at writing, I mean the name of my non-existent musical (sorry Davey) is "Dock Side Story" (sorry Davey). It's not even cleverly stolen. I am objecting to my own terrible plagiarism.

Then we have, the names. I'm also terrible at naming things. I will give you some examples. Dock Side Story, all names basically stolen from Anne Rice's Vampire books, I don't know what the series is called, the LeStat guy and Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Often with a combination except for Jean-Pierre and Jacques which is stolen from a recruit of a weekend I was Godsquading and we just liked to repeat his name over and over again, as well as Jacques, the Beaver from Bear in the Big Blue House... and other things. Jacques was also the doctor on BitBBH. That doesn't work. Noted.
So yeah, stolen! Badly!

MY names of my musical instruments... Patrick Joe (not stolen, but made it up on the spot. It didn't well), Jose El Basso basically "Joseph the Bass", heehee! Felix Gaston, stolen from the musical. Noting that I have a country of origin theme happening... Anglo, Spanish and French, next will be German or it will be "Wilhelm von Schnitzel". It's just fun to say.

It's all I can really think of, normally I don't have to name things and if I do, there are many tenuous links on something rather obvious. It's a skill, a tedious skill.

So it all comes back to, what's the deal with these titles?
Clearly, I am too much of a rambler (it's the name of the blog dammit!) to actually be able to stay on one kind of topic. Especially since I am at work and technically should be you know, working!

And yet, forced to title things.

On another note.
I plan to go home and format and stuff.
Yeah, overhaul!

I call it "Extreme Makeover- Internet Style". It's not, not much will actually change since I have no designing skillz, but we'll see what I can do.

No commentary on the adventures of my spellcheck, because spellcheck fails me at this point in time.
It makes me sad too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top