RSS FEED

What happens when injokes go too far.

Today, I cracked out for the first time my "I'm Blogging this" shirt.

The excellent photos will come soon, ok, maybe not on here but definitely on the internet. I call it facebook. Then again, I suppose I could use my flickr account for non-Buffy related motivators. Though, my BtVS motivators are hilarious.

I'm part of a Buffy forum, this is what we do. We call it Graphics!Crack. Like Magic!Crack but without the crappy plot lines.

Oh, right. Point.

So, tonight, we were hanging out with heroin, yeah we were, when James came across the most inspiring text I have ever read.

The inspirational story of Aaron Hoffman. It is beyond words.
In fact the only words I have for it is to tell you what the new Antioch theme will be.

The Story of Aaron Hoffman, our weekend will be dedicated to him with talks featuring how we should answer Aaron Hoffman's call, Med on life as Aaron Hoffman, Being Aaron Hoffman, God's Image aka Aaron Hoffman, Mission (to be Hoffman), Works of Aaron Hoffman.

Big dreams, we can only hope that we can fill the legendary shoes of Mr Aaron Hoffman, the Restaurant manager trainer of the year of 2008 at Hungry Jacks... I think, I don't know, I was also messing around on my laptop.

For the bio-pic, I'm thinking Tom Hanks as Aaron Hoffman, Dustin Huffman with Will Smith playing the arch-nemesis (spellcheck suggestions: archness, archbishop, archaeologists, archeologist)

And that dear faithful readers.. reader? Internet? Whatever....
Is the story of why I should be careful of the shirts I'm wearing combined with injokes as well as an outlet for rambling.

'til next time...

1 comments:

*Robbles...

Who among us will answer the call to become the next "Aaron Hoffman"?? The next person you will see on a Hungry Jack's motivational sleeve, making you think twice about dropping the contents of your burger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top