RSS FEED

Titles- The Oppression of the blog!

So once again, I have a non sequitur title.

I miss my laptop's spell check.

I've been thinking a lot about life in the past week. It's been a little disturbing.
I also got into somewhat of a fight with someone and that wasn't pleasant. People are bastards, why is that I expect more from some people?
But yeah, I think that's been sorted.

Anyway, thinking about life.


There I was updating my blog and noticed I had like 4 blogs in draft status and that's how I'm going to rectify that situation.
I just have no idea what this one means...

I do like the title.

Apparently I got into a fight with someone. I don't remember this.
If you are reading this and I got into a fight with you, please re-tell the story dramatically. If I didn't, please make up a story that is overly dramatic.

I was also thinking about life.
Good to know, good to know.

The irony is that one of my other in draft blogs is about my freakishly good memory.
Yet, I have no memory of this what so ever. So I'll do the only thing that makes sense.
Post it anyway.

I really hope it at least ends with something dramatic.
Please, someone, be dramatic!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top