RSS FEED

Happy Canada Day!

Today is Canada Day!

Yes, it is super exciting. In honour of Canada Day I'm wearing my Toronto Maples Leaves Jersey, which reminds me, I need to do some washing.

Ok, I guess no one needed to know that, but oh well.

Canada Day! I was looking at the Wikipedia Page and apparently the Canadian Ex-pats have a Sydney thing. I kind of want to go, but then I realised, I just want to be Canadian, and am not actually Canadian. But I can dream.

One day, one day.
Curse my steady employment and ok, my lack of confidence that I could do the traveling overseas for a long period of time. But if I'm in the one place for a while and have stuff happening, it would be easier than just doing the tourist thing all the time.
But til then I'll leave in my fake dreams of being a wanna-be Canadian.

And on that note, I'm going to leave you on this note.

I've still got to work out how to link in the comments.
I'll work on it.


The on going commentary about my spellcheck, this is at work, so none as I go, but no mistakes! Maybe my spelling is getting better, or maybe I've adjusted to using smaller words.Either way, yay!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top