RSS FEED

You dead, mon?

Yes, yes I am. Sorry gang.

That being said, when one of my friends die, I have permission to change his status to "is dead." I currently don't have his password, so the conversation then went to the fact his dying words will be his facebook password.

I don't have a plan like that.
Maybe I should invest in one.

Though, I'll just accept someone writing a blog about how much they hated me and how they are super glad I'm gone.
If it is a vlog that features the Final Countdown, I shall resurrect myself, high five you, punch you, consider eating your brains, and the return to my grave to rest in peace.

If you didn't get the song from Once More from Feeling in your head, I have failed as a person.

Which is my segue!
Yeah, see what I did?
Yeah, that's how I roll...

Long ago, I promised a Spike Hate vlog!

No, it's not ready yet, but day I had a promising start to this.

After having an awesome day of sleep, NHL and packages that feature cowbells! That thing is loud AND AWESOME!!
I started to play around with my computer.

What exactly did I do?
I messed around with recording stuff! Yeah!
Which is interesting since I was recording myself... That is just weird and my software is not the right software I need for it. But still, not the point!

After messing with recording, I moved onto finally uploading the video of Chris' wedding.
Which my favourite parts include just my commentary about various things. It is VERY amusing.

As I was doing this, which was a long process since my camera was deciding to not connect to the computer. I fixed it up.
Still having problems with my iMovie, but I'll move on.

I got there in the end and I came to the conclusion, that maybe to make my vlog about the Spike hatred I don't need my traditional partner in crime in these things AND NOT have all the writing reversed, coz that's important if I want signs for some reason.

So, huzzah!
Looking like this vlog won't be a Mary Egan Production... Or unless, I just still use the name when flying solo.

Now I'm conflicted.

Ok, I'll just put it for a vote:
Should the Spike Angry rant being a Mary Egan Production, a Double Thumper Production or it doesn't matter since it will be just Elyse in front of a wall talking about the hatred of Spike?

Ok... I'm going to have to include some dramatic recreations and make it a production...

Damn, that wasn't planned.

Oh well...

That's a tangent.

Have you missed it?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top