RSS FEED

What I wore to the Beach...

I have many things that make me UnAustralian. Number one on the list is that I hadn't been to the beach since 2004.

That actually changed in September, 2009 when I hung out for a little bit at Marbourbra Beach but I conveniently forget that.

So, yesterday I was up on the Central Coast for my friend's wedding and decided that I should go to the beach.

And after reading the wonderful Miss Addict's Blog, I decided to document my fashion stance on the day.

Awesome.

Now I have fulfilled my beach duties for another 5 years.

Australia, you are welcome.

At least I had one thing right...





We should be lucky, the last photo of me at the beach looks like this...


Way too pensive for any photo of me.

I'm actually pretty sure I'm wearing the same shorts in both those photos.
I love those shorts.

The hoodie was stolen from someone.

Quality, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top