RSS FEED

My Love Story with Taylor Swift

You know quite often it would seem to the outsider that I am very rock and roll, well, I guess as an insider I seem very rock and roll. I mean, I have Rock Band, what is more rock and roll than that?

Seriously, this is rock and roll:







<----- Rock and Roll Right there...

You can just feel my passion for the music.




'
I have a photo of me drinking beer and playing drums at the same time, but in the interest of not getting people I don't talk to anymore stalked and my laziness in editing and photos, it isn't a sound file, I'd have to work out how to actually do that.

Hey man! You just lay off! All I'm just doing is trying to keep things interesting, I don't need this attitude!!!

I'm leaving!!




Oh, Taylor, you are there. Yeah, I guess I'm ok, I just had a fight with my imaginary readers.


 It's ok, Taylor. It happens, I'm working on my issues, but right now, I just need to accept that but in the meantime I probably should stop talking to photos.




Woah man, I get it, drama isn't cool, but what did you do with Taylor?
Dude! Not cool!!

Now, I should use real words and not pictures because at the end of the day I am an audio person... Which I guess isn't helpful at all in this context.
Actually, that's a lie, we are talking about music. Music is totally audio.

 I love music personally, did you not see me rocking out on those drums? Yeah, rock and roll!
But there is one thing when one is rock and roll and that means you can't like certain groups without some kind of label being attached, but I am pretty sure it is actually impossible to label my music genre it is just far to everything, I can't label it but that's because I actually suck at stereotyping. I have a friend that helps me do that.

At the end of the day, I like rock and roll, I like ska, I like musicals and frequently I have the musical taste of a 12 year old girl. 

Now all of that is out of the way, I am going to say it...

I love Taylor Swift. 


If only I could be that guitar...

I joke about that, only because last night I was asked if I was going to marry Taylor Swift.
I said I would, in Canada, since then it would be legal.

I have since changed my mind that I am in fact not going to marry Taylor Swift because when we break up, which is likely to happen since our schedules would just not work out and it would be painful, so painful we all know she is going to write an album about it and how I broke her heart and everyone would know they would be all like "Oh, there goes Elyse she totally broke Taylor Swift's heart and Taylor Swift was always so nice not that horrid Elyse!".
My fictional love with Taylor Swift is complicated.

I couldn't be with Adele for the same reason.

Sorry solo female artists of the world who sell records about heartbreak!

Perhaps, we should move on the to the music side, it seems less complicated and you know real.

Mainly, I actually really want to talk about the song "You Belong With Me".

Do we all need to take a minute to enjoy the song?
It's ok, let us take a minute, relax, get our thoughts together.
To just stop and love Taylor.




This film also has the classic pop move double role. So, we get double the Taylor action.
I have a special love for Bitchy!Taylor in this one, I don't even know why, but it is delightful.

I like the song, I do, but Taylor, hunni, you can wear t-shirts and short skirts at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive.
When I was looking for a picture to demonstrate this is what I got. Ladies, men who like to wear skirts, you are welcome.

However, I did an actual example:

"Yeah, look at this Taylor Swift"

Look! Completely possible to wear a t-shirt and short skirt.
That is a bad opening argument Taylor! You need to lead with your strong points!
Start with how you both enjoy writing signs to each other in an art book that is conveniently located near your window which is located near your dreamboat.

It finally occured to me the other day as I drove home listening to my Taylor, that maybe Taylor wears T-Shirts instead of short skirts and without pants.

In this style:



Having accepted that Taylor Swift just likes to be pantless made me be able to accept that is just how Taylor is and well, I guess that is why we belong together. 


It seems only fair that it should end up like this...

It looks like I'm playing a G chord on that sign...

And then things got complicated....
This photo wasn't even stolen. Yeah, that's right.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top