RSS FEED

2010

I don't remember 1989 and even I vaguely did I don't think a 2/3 year old would write it down much. But if I could, I'm sure I would.

Then game 1999, I reached my point of what happens next year?
This point more than likely actually happened in 2000 when I had to write the date down, and the all important question, how am I going to write it down?

And what am I going to call it?
2000 worked, we call it just that "Two thousand" and then '01,'02 etc etc and shortening the date of 2000 to to '00, I tend not to do that because it looks weird, but I don't often refer to things that happened in 2000 and if I do it is either 2000 or year 8, depending if it is all about me or if it's work/society related. Ok, more work related.

Which brings us to know, 2010. Yes, 2010, the logical progression is /10, obviously. Have ya written that yet?

I wrote it just today, Ep 1/2010... Or Ep 1/10.
Ep a tenth?
The First of October?

What the hell?

I'm sure I'll adjust to it, but nothing is going to stop me from referring to next year as "Oh Ten". Yes, so when I refer to '10 just imagine I'm say "Oh ten".
I can put that into a weird Dr Who thing, but let's not go there.

I'm hoping it sticks, I don't care if it doesn't, it's just what makes sense for me.

Now excuse me, I have a bus to catch...
*throws scarf around neck*

Factually I can't do that because it is my Dr Who Scarf and I'll attach a Tom Baker as the Doctor as well to see the scarf in action...

I haven't had time to actually look at that link, but it actually looks awesome.
MUST LOOK AT IT WHEN I GET HOME!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top