RSS FEED

From the train...

I catch a lot of trains. I do a lot of thinking on them. Strange, strange thoughts.
If you've read my Twitter you might be aware of some of them.

So strange thoughts, trains and the new-ish iPhone have finally combined for some awesome blogging action. And that's my favourite kind of action. Hot.

Now with the train and lack of spell check there is much more chance to see my horrible spelling and that might be a little bit awesome.

I think I need to take awesome off my list of words because i'm overusing and need to move on from the awesome.

My train of thought derailed and I can't even remember vaguly what I was writing about.
It might have just been I'm on a train and am are trend whore with my iPhone.

Mmm trend whore.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top