RSS FEED

Have you ever noticed...

In case no one has ever noticed, I am deeply, deeply amused by the search terms from Google that helps people end up in my little neck of the internet.

This explains why I have a regular segment about it.

The thing with my search terms, it is either about hugs or about literal songs.
I didn't think my literal song post was that spectacular but it ends up with the most consistent hits.

However, the thing about the hugs?
What IS with that?

At what point should I be worried about this hug thing?
Are some kind of Christians gonna come after me when they notice that my hugs aren't appropriate?
Are some random people going to be all like "You're that girl that rants angrily about Spike and talks about hugs a lot" and then go to hug me.

Dear Fandom,

DON'T RANDOMLY HUG ME!!
If you need to approach me, do so with slow steady movements as not to startle me and cause injury.
If you'd like some tips about dealing with Elyse, please read this helpful information

All my love,
Elyse

Dear People I know and work with,

Please stop touching me.

Thanks,
Elyse

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top