RSS FEED

Some times I just like to talk in to a camera...

Yes, I have another vlog for you.

I actually did this one a couple of weeks ago and didn't upload it for some strange reason or I thought it wasn't very interesting but then I figured, no one has told me I'm uninteresting and it really amuses me. So enjoy.


There is another one to go up in the next or so.
That one features a preview of what's upcoming next on Elyse's Adventures Talking to the Camera.

Yeah, I'll eventually get around to making actual videos with proper editing and stuff, but you know, Lazy.

I think the begining of this is my favourite...





Procrasinating VIA GUITAR! from Super Flyse on Vimeo.

That and I love the screen caps of those.
I just want to know how to change them.


Enjoy.
Please comment. I need external validation.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top