RSS FEED

I do take requests...

I was just talking to the very infamous Mar(t)y McFly, who apparently is thinking about getting a blog, so peer pressure her for that so I can link her.

I've been told that I talk about Buffy too much and as someone who isn't interested in Buffy, which I plan to fix at some stage, but I shouldn't put that on the internet.

Thus, I have a non-Buffy/Joss Whedon post.

This is a warning, that if you have a topic you want me to write about, leave it in the comments.

This request comes from something I've been twittering about a lot.

As I'm sure I've mentioned, I recently started degree v2.0- this time it's personal and I mentioned many, many posts ago was that I had orientation first. Funny that.

At orientation, I saw this guy and girl canoodling in the room where the audio kids had assembled and I thought "A classroom full of people is not really a place to canoodle" and then promptly forgot about it until last week.

When, I was sitting in my Audio Tech lecture and saw the dude sitting next to his girlf.

And now I know that the audio tech lecture? Hot place for a date!

Now, Audio Tech... Does this sound like an interesting subject, readers?
It is, but I'm an Audio Student!
This subject is about the theory of sound, it's all physics and what not.

The other thing to remember is that my place of learning is in the middle of the City. THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY!
The lecture goes for two hours.

Come on Girlf! You could wander around the city for two hours or maybe sit down, grab a coffee, read a book or maybe, the best couple time is sitting next to your boyf as he pays attention and takes not. Yeah, sweet hot learning love right there.

Now, I thought maybe she was leaving the country or I don't know, I just thought it was weird she was in the lecture.

But no, it got worse.
That was a lecture, it's a small class but there is not interacting.

The next class was a tute. It was a Digi Tech tute, which is sitting and playing on computers to create a mix. This class you don't talk to anyone, you can actually go the entire hour and not to talk to anyone, because it's just the computer and the headphones.
There's no interaction.

Nope. The Girlf was there.
Even better couple time, just sitting there watching the boyf work on his mix. It's a mixing project too, there's no time to talk to anyone otherwise, boom! FAIL!
Well, not that dramatic, but there are only 4 one hour sessions to work on it.

I just can't get over it.
Why would you go to another person's lectures? I hardly want to go to them and I'm doing the subject.
I'm just lazy that way.

It's not like you can talk, at best you can whisper rudely and quite possibly end up with an injury caused by a pen or a chair or hold hands and awkwardly type notes with one hand.

I just don't get the point!
It's called a book! INVEST IN IT!
If not a book, maybe some music, or a fucking nap!

That was last week, I had forgotten about this, until today when I was late to my class, refer to the lazy thing, and kind of running past the place that smells like coffee that I can't stay too long otherwise bad things happen. I don't like the smell of coffee, it makes me nauseous, and there was the dude... with his Girlf.

The most interesting thing to note, this dude shares a lot of the same classes with me... His name is Andy, which I didn't think was fair to use, since I don't know his girlf's name.
Oh... right that point, so in the Place of Coffee at uni, there I saw Andy and his Girlf...
I was late to class and he was just loitering with his girlf?

What the hell?

I guess it is more couple-y time then the middle of a lecture, but why would you miss a tute when you are clearly there for it to hang out with your girlf?

And then she was in the Lecture again.

I don't remember about the digi tech tute, since I was working on my mix and every much in my own little world.

Then it comes down to who brings their significant other to their place of learning?
IN THEIR PLACE OF LEARNING?
Like lectures and stuff?

That being said, I saw it happen once when I was out at UWS Hawkesbury, but I think he was dragged along with a purpose and it's Hawkesbury Campus, there's nothing interesting about.

But school right in the middle of the city?
There is plenty of stuff to waste 2 hours there!
PLENTY OF STUFF!!

There is only one lesson I've learnt in all of this, I need to find me a hot date for my audio tech lecture next week.

Anyone free next Thursday at 11?
For some hot Audio Tech Action...
Hot.

Today we talked about Microphone pre-amps, next week I think we are going through the mid-semester exam.

Man, that action.
That is so hot, it can burn your retinas just thinking about it.

Better watch out for those fire exits in the room!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top