RSS FEED

Coming back at ya...

I started this month on fire.

It was a serious problem...

That was a bad joke.

Now, anyway, I did start this month with thousands of blog posts and a dream to end April with more posts than any other month... or at least more posts than 2008.
I did that, or I think I did, I don't think 2008 had all that many posts to begin with but that's not the point.

Anyway, and then so I was on fire until time crept up with me and took me out and then mocked me with sickness.
Please refer to the vlog of delirium, which has been viewed as "Hilarious", I just wrote Elyse there, so you know Elyse and Hilarious totally interchangeable.
Tell your friends "Oh em gee... You are so totally Elyse". Don't say that to me though, because I'll look at you strangely and then ask if you are high because I am Elyse. What up?
Though, yeah, so I've slowed down due to the sickness and breakdown that appeared in the consequence of the sickness and exams. Yeah, I've had 7 exams in the past three days and needed to actually study.

Study takes time.
I really forgot how much time study takes.
That's a lie... I've never studied before, yeah, time consuming!


So, I'm currently at work... working hard as it was.
I have some plans for some blog posts in the future.

I can list them as:
*Elyse's Review of Glee
*What the hell is with the music of Glee? That has a larger rant attached.
*Snix Request: High School Music- What's up with that? (And Spoiler Alert: Not a fan)

That pretty much concludes my list at the moment.
I do take requests, I will rant on length about any topic.

Good times.
Next time, I'll write something properly.

If anyone is curious, my invoice for this week is dated the "30rd of April". Nice.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top