RSS FEED

Songs on repeat

I'm the type of person that quite often listens to the one song over and over and over again.
In fact, I know why I do this and it is up there with my three things I do most when things are not doing all that well. Well, I guess it depends on what song it is, but if we are generalising.

The other thing that tends to happen is that I have massive associations with songs and associate them with various people.

Right now I am struggling to think of an example, but I have associations and certain songs go in certain places and with certain things and that's just how it rolls.
Come to think of it, I've written about the placement of songs before and the heavy associations with them in terms of film and Television, clearly talking about Buffy.

The same thing applies to other people, if only because it's my goal to learn how to play "(Do you wanna date my) Avatar" on Guitar. The acoustic version, obviously.
Which is on YouTube somewhere.

I can kind of play it, but I'm not very good with the words.

Which gets me to this point.
I'm currently listening to the Bond Theme on repeat.

It's part of an assignment that I'm currently avoiding doing, but the funny thing is how I can fake this as researching, when I'm really just listening to the one song over and over again.

My ultimate aim is to stop it from making me want to walk into a room and shoot the camera, because that would hurt my camera, and I'm not wearing a suit.

That and there is clearly not enough room in my room to pull it off as successfully as I want, so alas, not attempts to get me to try and make my own Bond credits.

That and I'd need to think of the title of what movie, I'd be in and that's just not where I'm creative.

Basically, this song is going to get in my head and I'm going to be starting walking strangely and then shooting people.

We can only hope that I manage to get a license to kill and am not arrested and horribly tortured trying to reveal my spy contacts.
Where would I apply to get a license to kill?
Do I need to talk to Gladys Knight?

That is quite possibly the worst attempt I could ever make at trying to be funny.

Maybe I should just move on, write this 600 words about the texture of the Bond Theme, so I can stop listening to it.


Dear the Monty Norman Orchestra,

Please don't die in my brain.

Regards,
Elyse.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top