RSS FEED

A note from those running the show...

No, it's still me.

I find new ways of procrasinating...

I've updated a whole bunch of things, the most obvious is that now I have a new template so it's looking different.

Looking any better?

The other thing I've just fixed up some tags. My favourite tag is "Fuck You Joss Whedon".
This mainly to go with the new post recommendations that are now at the bottom of the post, hopefully they'll work better now with tags.

I've updated some titles of old posts as well as fixed up some spelling.
Nothing too different just cleaned some stuff up.


Added some photos to a really old post.
If you have issues with those photos, let me know and I'll take them down.
It's the hat shopping post, if it helps.

Any questions or requests, let me know and I'll take them on board.

Elyse
In her Admin hat

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Return top